How to Register Your Referrals with Harvey Nash
Make sure your referral specifically states that you referred him/her to Harvey Nash.
In the above cases, Harvey Nash Recruiter will confirm the receipt of the referred CV.
General Terms and conditions:
1. The person who makes the referral will only qualify for the Referral Fee if the referred
candidate completes at least 60 working days at Harvey Nash or Harvey Nash’s client.
2. The referral fee will be paid to the person who makes the referral. The payment will be made in one installment.
3. The Referral Fee amount is paid in the below manner:
• 4 000 PLN for each qualified referral on senior, leadership or managing level
• 2 000 PLN for each qualified referral junior and mid-level.
4. Harvey Nash has the right to agree on a higher Referral Fee for a particular vacancy, which will be confirmed via e-mail with the Recruiter responsible for the vacancy.
5. The referral needs to lead to employment or service provision within 6 months. If it takes
longer, Harvey Nash will not be required to pay the Referral Fee.
For example, you referred a candidate 12 months ago. If the same candidate responds to
an advertisement today or Harvey Nash contacts them directly about a position, you
would not be paid the referral fee.
6. The referral reward is not payable if the referred candidate has already been introduced or has previously applied for a position at Harvey Nash or at Harvey Nash’s client for the vacancy (see also point 10).
7. The referral must be completed via email or inMail to guarantee the reward is payable. The details of the person who makes the referral will be logged by Harvey Nash.
8. The person making the referral must notify the candidate and have their consent before submitting their details to Harvey Nash to make the referral.
9. The referral payment is only paid for the initial placement. Any subsequent placements will not qualify for an additional payment.
10. What happens if Harvey Nash already knows the referred candidate? We want to avoid any doubt or confusion. So, whenever a candidate is referred, Harvey Nash will immediately let the person making the referral know whether the referred candidate is already in our database, properly categorized, and able to be searched for. If they are, the person making the referral will not be paid a referral fee. Please note we aim for a transparent communication, such cases are rare, and always communicated openly.
11. In the event of a dispute, Harvey Nash’s decision is final.