Windchill Administrator, Kraków
Employer: international manufacturing group
- Participate in the planning, design, implementation and support of a complex PLM system.
- Experience with installing, upgrade, operating and administering Windchill PLM 11.0+ applications (PDMLink, ThingWorx, CAD Workers, etc.).
- Experienced in Windchill PLM 11.0+, customizations of Windchill functionalities, configuration of Windchill’s Types and Attributes/ ACLs/ Lifecycles/ Workflows/ OIRs/ Principals/ Business Rules.
- Experience with Design and monitoring of Windchill infrastructure architecture (failover, clustered, etc.)
- Experience with Windchill user management.
- Experience with MS SQL databases, queries, Apache/Tomcat, LDAP.
- Experience with Windows operating system administration.
- Understanding of networking principles, information security principles and application deployment best practices.
- Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing infrastructure, server capacities, user activities.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues and make recommendations
- 5+ years’ experience with Windchill PLM applications (PDMLink, ThingWorx) and their administration.
- 2+ years’ experience, with emphasis as Windchill customizations using Java and Windchill APIs.
- 2+ years’ experience in relational databases.
- Technical higher education
- Self-motivated and able to build relationships with IT professionals and others roles from different teams/functions.
- Experience to work in virtual teams.