Candidate will be responsible for driving delivery of business and functional analysis for business/technology initiatives with key focus to API/partnership onboarding. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of system functionalities according to business needs and regional/global Technology strategy/standards. Ensures the project adheres to the schedule, budget, compliance, quality and project goals/scope.
- Provide Technology SME consultation and support, especially in the digital and API domain.
- Help business to capture requirements during project conceptualization as well articulate in technical terms.
- Co-ordinate with business to attend discussions with regional product BA’s for user story creation and E0 estimation.
- Impact analysis for local applications for in-country and regional projects.
- Attend grooming and scrum calls.
- Review FR and Test Plan.
- Partner with business in technology specific discussions with CTI, architecture, TISO, BISO and ICG, etc. during pre-project phase.
- Facilitate country testing progress and UAT sign off during last mile.
- Partner with the business and GCT to deliver Projects as per agreed timelines
- Attend key in-country project-specific calls and meetings, to discuss project progress, business readiness status and technical escalations.
- Facilitate discussions between Biz and GCT for contentious items in UAT (e.g. defects) and PAT.
- Downtime & sanity co-ordination with business for cutovers.
- Understand business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes/potential growth.
- Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
Candidate will have opportunity to work in global environment and will gather and enhance valuable experience in below areas:
- Credit Cards products and systems
- Banking/Internet products and Banking/JFP/Mobile platforms
- project management
- quality and control management
- planning and analysis
- risk mitigation and management
- In depth familiarity and understanding of API standards, sandbox tests and partner onboarding;
- At least 5 years experience in technology projects as a business analyst, project manager, or tester in international environment.
- Experience and Knowledge of banking/mobile/internet/ECS+ systems and compliance/regulatory reporting will be a significant advantage
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, Prince2, PMI/PMBOK) would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the following technologies is preferable: API, mobile technologies, application architecture, network fundamentals, desktop and servers.