Tableau expert – candidates familiar with the following:
• Building beautiful Tableau visualization with planned and thought-out user experience.
• Business analysis of reporting requirements with Tableau in mind.
• Inside-out knowledge of Tableau Desktop workbook performance optimization.
• Optimization of communication of workbooks on Tableau Server with data on MS SQL Server (on both SQL and Tableau side) – performance, implementation of row level security etc.
• Working in collaboration with team of intermediate-level Tableau developers.
• Very nice to have: experience with Alteryx, SQL or other data prep or business ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica).
Purpose of the relationship would be to:
• Lead efforts on design and implementation of consistent user experience, workbook design and development workflow in our Management Information System (~60 workbooks)
• Upskilling our permanent employees in the art of building practical Tableau visualizations and working with Tableau in general.