- Defining the vision of target IT architecture supporting the customer relationship management area for some of the largest institutions on the market.
- Leading top management discussions to prepare and liaise the value proposition and scope for consulting services.
- Leading the transformational projects in the area of the customer facing processes and capabilities
- Building a picture of current customers’ situation related to business challenges, areas for optimization
- Identifying areas where use of digital technologies adds value and changes the way businesses are shaping their relationships with their customers.
- Defining solution proposals for customers’ problems and growth opportunities. This includes effective use of the company methods and frameworks, industry standards or collaboration network inside and outside of the company.
- Playing an active role in the project team in definition of the optimized business processes, structured requirements analysis, providing input for project scope or product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, helping customers to define MVP and product roadmaps.
- Taking part in the pre-sales process by creating Proof of Concept solutions and presenting them to the prospective clients.
- Managing a team of consultants and programmers.
- Supporting professional growth of the consulting team members, sharing best practices, promoting corporate values
- Providing constructive and meaningful feedback.
- 7+ years of experience in IT or consulting as a CRM solution manager, CRM consulting manager or chief product owner.
- Experience in working with the leading CRM platforms: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other relevant CRM solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing delivery teams.
- Confidence to inspire and guide people towards a common goal for everyone’s benefit.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted and effective working relationships.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall project management and software development approaches.
- Open-minded, seeking for innovative solutions.
- Creative approach for solving common challenges across projects.
- Self-Starter Attitude.
- Capable to manage communication in a team, moderate discussions, draw constructive conclusions, resolve conflicts.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- A self-motivated digital solutions enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to define, plan and execute complex business and IT transformation programs.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies.
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills.
- Experience in a consulting company.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience.
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients.
- Possibility to work on projects abroad.
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.