Security Project Manager
Security Project Manager
Information Security’s Identity and Access Management team is seeking an experienced project leader, preferably with a management or technology consulting background, in the Identity and Access Management security domain. Experience in the area of content management will help the ideal candidate deliver a priority effort focusing on the centralization of web-based content that is used by global stakeholders. The resource will be in charge of supporting and delivering program and project efforts aimed at streamlining knowledge base content, as well as improving, standardizing, and streamlining governance processes in the information security space, especially Identity and Access Management. The role will also require a candidate who can contribute thought leadership and strategic vision to the areas the team tackles. Experience with infrastructure, such as UNIX, Mainframe, Database, Active Directory, and Cloud is also a plus.
The role requires interaction with global partners and information security personnel providing project management, documentation and facilitation to work streams supported regionally across our’s global footprint. Projects will include improving web-based knowledge base content in a centrally managed system, improving process and technical controls around service account management, entitlement reviews, and all tools support these processes, working with business and technology personnel to identify gaps in the management of data or accounts, especially privileged data, and implementing enhanced monitoring processes and tools.
- Coordinate the effort to centralize web-based content from subject matter experts in a single platform to streamline consumption by global stakeholders.
- Lead and support the project management effort for all IAM Enterprise Entitlement Review System and Functional ID Programs by developing and tracking progress of project plans.
- Responsible for building task lists and timelines for projects.
- Cross-functional coordination with Operations, Technology, Sector Representatives, and IAM.
- Facilitate the analysis and documentation of business requirements.
- Work with internal and external partner groups and see projects through to completion, including final tracking of results.
- Support projects through metrics creation via Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of web-based platforms such as Microsoft Jive, SharePoint, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence and other web-authoring tools
- Strong communication skills - English.
- Strong leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices. Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers
- Good understanding of systems development lifecycle
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio); MS Access experience is a plus
- Accredited with or pursuing PMP certification is desired
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Information Security is desired
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Anticipate project concerns, identify needs and implement next steps for all situations.
- The ability to react and respond to a number of daily unplanned interruptions as well as provide ongoing business initiatives support for marketing programs and partner requests is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to assimilate a large amount of information and know how to prioritize and act accordingly.
- Strong leadership ability required working with various levels of management to achieve management, tracking/reporting requirements and document approvals.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills as position requires communication with various internal and external departments.
- Ability to follow group process, including ongoing follow-up on action items and communicating group information on project status.
- Strong execution/project management skills, focusing on details.
- Oversee weekly project management review meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement projects on time.
- Ability to work independently – self-starter with solid research skills.
- Strong influencing skills.