We’re looking for a Project Manager to:
• Face off to internal clients in Group Risk and Global Wealth Management
• Lead the definition of project plans and deliverable roadmaps, together with the Program Manager, for projects supporting strategic credit risk control processes
• Manage the delivery of the project, including scope, schedule, resource, budget, RAIDs, and action logs
• Drive workshops and host progress meetings while overseeing meeting minutes, delivering progress reporting via project reporting tools, and ensuring good governance.
• Develop strong relationships with all program stakeholders and internal clients while partnering with Global Wealth Management US Front Office, IT, Business Analysts, and PMO
• Manage risk by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies as well as driving risk remediation
• Ensure sustainability of solution implementation to help deliver lasting change
• Experience working within a bank, consulting firm or equivalent within financial services.
• An understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial institutions
• General knowledge of risk control and credit risk processes
• Strong analytical background, attention to detail, and advanced user knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)