You will be provide centralized operational and tactical sourcing support to the Global and Regional Sourcing & Supplier Management organization in APAC region. Employees within this role should be able to drive organization wide consistency in sourcing and procurement processes, manage contract lifecycles, perform sourcing engagements in different spend categories, provide performance reporting and help maintain procurement technology systems.
- Are you comfortable with a changing and fast-paced environment?
- Do you have an experience in procurement and/or sourcing within the large organization?
- Are you committed to customer service?
- Are you passionate about identifying and implementing process improvements?
• Supports internal business with sourcing and supply base needs, under direct supervision, covering APAC region
• Serves as a resource for updates on market conditions, spend data, industry trends and supply options
• Communicates observations on market conditions, industry tends, product development, benchmarking and supplier options to leadership
• Supports the strategic sourcing process with Category Managers by analyzing spend, defining requirements, developing strategy, authoring RFx's and negotiating contracts
• Executes standard process reporting analysis as requested
• Gains exposure to a supply chain within a region or category; demonstrates knowledge of cost reduction and supplier performance
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic supply chain principles, including spend management, supplier performance and risk mitigation
• Experience coordinating components of larger projects and process improvement efforts
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within organization
• English is a must