Network Administrator, Kraków
Employer: international manufacturing company (mid-size group)
Type of contract: Employment
Being responsible for maintenance and project related to worldwide internal network infrastructure of medium scale international group.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyse and resolve Network Incidents/Problems and Service Requests
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Determine network and system requirements and identify user needs
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks aligned with business goals and needs.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, security updates and patches.
- IT/computer science education
- 2+ years of experience in network administration
- CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCNA Security certified [nice to have]
- Design knowledge of LANs, WANs and VoIP systems (R&S knowledge is the main area of responsibility)
- ITIL and Prince2 knowledge
- QoS and Traffic shaping
- Experience with Cisco ISE
- Fluent in English