An opportunity to join a highly experienced development team with a proven track record of producing scalable, enterprise web applications.
The candidate will work with a tech lead to modernize an application and deliver a pipeline of enhancements. The new architecture is based on Angular TypeScript with a .Net API.
Candidates must have experience in full-stack development.
Knowledge of secure coding techniques is required.
Experience of unit testing and automated UI testing would be an advantage.
- Modernize and improve an existing .Net application to ensure a high-degree of availability and robustness.
- Interact and support other teams of software developers.
- Opportunities to influence the technologies and practises in use.
- 4+ years .NET development experience with enterprise level applications.
- .Net Core, WebAPI. Design Patterns, Unit Testing.
- Angular 6+
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle
- Proficient in using SQL to query relational databases
- Experience of Messaging Services e.g. TIBCO
- Experience with AppDynamics
- Experience in unit and integration testing is required
- Ability to understand business drivers and balance business requirements, timelines, costs and best practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of security best practises.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
- Experience designing/implementing enterprise applications is desirable.
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards and framework