MOBILE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- We are building a team to spearhead the setup of Consumer Engineering team in Warsaw.
- The characters we appreciate are those of inspiring leaders and engineers with deep appreciation for their craft.
- We need system thinkers ready to own the product life cycle from inception to running in production.
- Great collaborators and team players will thrive and grow in this environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will deliver financial products with direct impact on millions of consumers
- Systems under your watch will be the primary sources of revenue for the organization
- You build it: engineers are in control of decisions about systems they own from the first line of code written
- You run it: engineers with assistance from global SRE guild are responsible for operation of systems they built
- You own it: engineers do not wait for orders here. They do research, pitch projects. Great ideas are valued and implemented
- Professional network: you will meet and collaborate with very influential people within the global organization and the entire industry
- Every person is a first class member of the team irrespective of location. Same calibre of work is given to engineers located in US, Europe and Asia
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional QA experience
- Strong API testing experience with test automation using Rest Assured or other API automation framework
- Experience in UI test automation using Selenium or Cypress frameworks
- User interface test automation expertise
- S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in one or more of these languages: Java, JS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Culture of excellence and collaboration
- Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Mobile UI testing frameworks and principles
- Experience with BDD frameworks such as JBEHAVE/CUCUMBER
- Experience in building and customizing automation frameworks
- API development fundamentals - HTTP, REST principles
- Understanding Continuous Delivery, Devops and System Reliability Engineering
- Fintech experience will be a great asset
- GIT experience