Our Client provides online software solutions to its customers across Europe and North America.
Development teams (about 100 skilled IT specialists) are mainly internal, located in Poland, although cooperate with some external partners.
Considering their global scale, the ambition is to unify the IT software architecture, so that it can provide its capabilities in any location.
To achieve that, we decided to build a new, global retail sale platform, based on cloud services (mainly Azure), that will provide its capabilities without location constraint.
It is not only a project/program, but a comprehensive initiative that is reshaping our existing software architecture, making it much more advanced.
You will not be expected to travel these days anywhere, you may work from home, our teams are working remotely.
- 4+ years' JAVA development experience, including JAVA 8+ versions, JUnit, Spock, JPA, Hibernate, JAX-RX, JAX-WS
- 2+ years' Spring framework experience (Data, Boot, Cloud...)
- Experience in PostgreSQL, SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cosmos DB), Redis
- Experience in REST / SOAP interfaces (and documenting on Swagger)
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Sonar, Git, Gradle, k8s, Docker
- Nice to have experience in cloud environments, Azure preferred
- Nice to have knowledge of TDD and BDD ways of automated testing (using spock/mockito/cucumber)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Knowledge and practice in applying design patterns/principles
- Basics of Domain Driven Design
- Master’s degree in computer science or Engineering
- Fluent English is a must - level B2/C1
What do we offer
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- English lessons subsidized by the company
- Group insurance
- Attractive discounts for products and services at our stations
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Friendly work atmosphere & Integration events
- Modern and convenient office
- Trainings & possibility to develop skills in a wide international environment