Role: Data Engineer; Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
As a specialist around data engineering and machine learning, this role is expected to have skills and experience around working with large datasets and databases in an enterprise context. Candidate should have experience working with big data tooling and platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc) as well as working with relational and more traditional database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc). Candidates must have a strong grasp on ETL and ELT tools to move data from legacy systems into new cloud-based data lake and data warehousing platforms.
- Customer business problem discovery and analysis
- Architect and design technical solution and strategy
- Development of demos and showcases of solution
- Deliver demos and workshops around the solution(s)
- Assist with conducting proof of concepts and pilot implementations with customers
- Provide product and technical feedback to engineering to address gaps
- Collaborate with your teammates to define new delivery practices and methods to innovate with new solution areas and scale your efforts
- Create compelling video and other types assets to evangelize solutions
- Enable other technical resources (customer engineers, professional services and customer success) with our packaged solutions to reach more customers
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with big data tooling and platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc
- ETL knowledge
- Experience working within the technology or cloud computing market.
- English - fluent