Cloud Data Architect / Cloud Data Engineer
- implementation of data analytics solutions based on GCP, Azure, AWS cloud,
- cooperation with the business team and Data Analytics,
- design and development of systems to maintain data warehouses, ETL processes and Machine Learning on an enterprise scale;
- cooperation with implementation teams.
- Design and implementation of Oracle database solutions (Cloud and On-premise),
- Implementation of architectural solutions and data analysis in one of the Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud);
- Data migration between legacy systems and the public cloud (e.g. Hadoop, Exadata, Teradata, Netezza),
- Data Warehouses, ETL, Data Lake,
- Design and maintenance of Hadoop stack elements (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Java),
- Working with SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Python, C#, SQL,
- Modeling of large data sets in distributed databases (e.g. Apache Cassandra, Spanner);
- Preparation of technical documentation of designed solutions.
- Attractive package of social benefits,
- Flexible forms of employment,
- Unlimited training and certification opportunities,
- Interesting and innovative projects for Polish and foreign clients.