Business Development Director
Business Development Director
Business Development Director (remote)
Harvey Nash is a global leader in technology recruitment, delivering solutions that connect organizations with the very best talent. With over 30 years’ experience and global reach, we have unparalleled knowledge and capability in all areas of technology. We are part of the Harvey Nash Group, a $1bn global professional services organization with 36 offices across the world. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Harvey Nash entity in Poland was established in 2013, and since that time has grown from 3 recruiters to 65+ now. We help top global players present in Poland in building contracting IT teams, and we are proud to be the number 1 partner for our key clients. To support our ambitious growth plans for Poland, we are looking for a Business Development Director.
If your answer for each of the following questions is a YES:
- Are you a leader that stands out and is open and visible?
- Do you encourage creativity and have the courage for new ideas?
- Are you a team player with a collaborative mindset?
- Do you drive at speed towards a bigger and brighter future?
- Do you set high standards in everything and lead by example?
- Are you honest and authentic?
- Are you a successful salesperson wishing to be recognized for your efforts?
- Want to work with an inspirational team?
- Want to be part of a successful global brand?
- Want to work in English every day with your colleagues and clients?
- Believe that Technology and Talent = People
…..and you can see the potential in the scope of responsibilities listed below:
- Lead a 3 people Business Development Team (each with 100% sales focus) as well as 360 Consultants, with a plan to double the team next year
- Drive high-performance culture
- Develop business winning strategies which grow our major global accounts and new client base
- Identify targets within given sectors, with a view to engaging specific sales approaches, with a focus on contracting/ body leasing
- Negotiate with clients to win and deliver profitable solutions
- Manage relationships with clients from a strategic perspective (not daily operations)
- Ensure our clients and contractors believe we are compelling, credible, and distinctive – both rationally and emotionally
- Manage the planning, implementation, and co-ordination process for the Business development unit
- Provide leadership and inspirational management to your people and peers to achieve individual & collective performance
- Lead, contribute to, and promote the overall development of the business in social media, e.g. via Harvey Nash CIO Survey and other activities
- Support lead generation campaigns, both locally- and globally- driven
- Represent the company at industry meetings, conferences, active participation in activities increasing "Employer Branding", quite likely on-line in the nearest future
- Provoke development of new business solutions and new approach, depending on the needs and market dynamics
- Cooperate with Harvey Nash offices around the world as part of sales activities (including the UK, USA, Germany, Switzerland, and Scandinavia)
- Build a qualified pipeline of sales growth opportunities within the given sector, both private and public
- Contribute to the development of case studies and marketing content for new investors and existing clients
- Report to Harvey Nash Polish entity Director and a dotted line to a Group Business Development Director in the UK
- Proactively contribute to the growth of Harvey Nash Poland and the overall Group strategy
We would love to have a chat.